A step change in culture starts at the top
With the number of women on FTSE 100 boards in the UK now at 25%, the drive for gender equality in the workplace is building real momentum so now it’s more important than ever that we:
- Close the gender pay gap
- Develop female talent at all levels in all sectors to create strong pipelines
- Shine the spotlight on female role models so they inspire those coming up behind them
This is why our Ambassadors are so important to us here at everywoman.
Ambassadors are the senior level men and women who are driving gender diversity strategically across their organisation and sectors. The champions of change, they are the voices that will help us drive this agenda.
We believe our Ambassadors will encourage other business leaders to strive for gender equality and ultimately drive the step change required.
We are immensely proud of all our Ambassadors and the meaningful change in gender diversity created through these working partnerships. Read what they have to say.
- Executive Director and Chief Administrative Officer - Legal and Compliance Division, EMEA, Morgan Stanley
- IT pioneer, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Chief Executive Officer, VMware
- AVP, ISV Channels EMEA and APAC, Salesforce
- Chief Executive, Mace
- Chief Executive Officer, Wood Mackenzie
- Former Chairman, IBM Europe, Middle East & Africa
- CEO, Alexander Mann Solutions
- VP IT&S Enterprise Systems, BP Plc
- Chief Executive Officer, QVC UK
- Chairman, Fujitsu UK & Ireland
- Chief Executive Officer of Services, Pets at Home
Improving the female talent pipeline
Ed Alford shares his thoughts on being an everywoman Ambassador.
everywoman Ambassador Larry Hirst CBE discusses the compelling business case for gender diversity in this exclusive video.